The common-plate flanged duct produced by the duct production line is an important part of the air conditioning and ventilation system, and the amount of ducts is increasing every year. There are many types of ducts, and different ducts are suitable for different working environments.
The following are several common ducts produced by the duct production line and the occasions where they are used.
1. Ducts for industrial ventilation systems produced by duct production lines
Steel plate, galvanized plate; plastic, glass fiber reinforced plastic, composite materials that can be used, glass fiber reinforced plastic air duct can be divided into two types: organic and inorganic, organic materials prohibited by fire-fighting requirements according to the design specification;
2. Ducts for special occasions produced by duct production lines
Rubber-coated ducts for mines, plastic ventilation ducts for mines; (flame retardant and antistatic mine safety features are required);
3. Ducts for purifying air-conditioning systems produced by duct production lines
Galvanized sheet, stainless steel; (Glass steel and composite materials that may be polluted by dust sources are prohibited in use);
4. Ducts for central air-conditioning system produced by duct production lines
Galvanized sheet, color steel insulation board; (glass reinforced plastic and composite materials can be used);
5. Ducts for environmental control system produced by duct production lines
Galvanized sheet, stainless steel; (plastic, FRP, composite materials can be used).
BLKMA company specializes in the production and sales of automobile duct production lines, rectangular duct manufacturing machines, spiral duct forming machines, circular duct manufacturing machines, etc. If you need any of them, please contact us.