1. The end of the vent pipe of the safety valve is suitable to be Ω-shaped or T-shaped, and the discharge port should face a safe zone. A shut-off valve may be set between the safety valve and the equipment. During operation, it must be in the fully open position and sealed with lead.
2. The oval spiral ductwork should be provided with steel casing when passing through the wall or floor. The weld shall not be placed in the casing. The steel casing should be flush with the wall or floor or the bottom of the floor, but should be 20mm higher than the ground. . The gap between the spiral duct and the casing shall be filled with heat insulation or other non-combustible materials, and shall not be used as a pipe support.
1. The position of the elliptical spiral duct to install the dust collector should be correct, firm and stable, and the direction of the inlet and outlet must meet the design requirements. The allowable deviation of verticality should not be greater than 2mm per meter, and the total deviation should not be greater than 10mm.
2. The inlet and outlet of the spiral duct and the dust collector should be straight, the discharge pipe of the cylinder and the lower mouth of the cone should be coaxial, and the eccentricity should not be greater than 2mm.
3. The allowable deviation of the outer diameter of the elliptical spiral duct and the dust collector cylinder, or the outer dimension of the rectangle should not be greater than 5%, and the inner and outer surfaces should be smooth and uniform in curvature. And it is important to choose a qualified duct manufacturing machine.
1. The exposed part of the transmission device of the oval spiral duct of the ventilator should have a protective cover. When the air inlet or the air inlet pipe of the ventilator is directly connected to the atmosphere, a protective net or other measures should be installed.
2. If the base of the spiral duct of the ventilator is directly placed on the foundation without using a shock absorber, a pair of inclined shim irons should be used to level it.
3. The air inlet and outlet pipes of the oval spiral duct of the ventilator should have separate supports. In addition, when connecting a solid spiral duct with a foundation or other buildings to the fan, the flange surface must not be pulled vigorously. The case should not bear the weight of other parts to prevent deformation.