Pay attention to sealing when producing air duct production line. The condition of the air ducts in industrial production is self-evident. Many people have a certain understanding of the use of pipes and the materials of the pipes, but they ignore the more important details. The pipe connection is one of the overlooked points, the following is the detailed information.
1. Since the production line and construction of the duct production line are not at the same location, the duct production line produced in the production workshop is semi-finished. The semi-finished products are numbered in a reasonable order and then moved to the construction site for unified installation.
2. Generally speaking, the connection between the air pipes is made through the corners of the joints, so the air pipes have good sealing performance in future use.
3. For the connection between the branch pipe and the main pipe, use the joint or the reverse side to pull out the pipe and the main pipe together. And use glass seals at the joints to prevent air leakage.
4. The air pipe production line uses special TFD flange angles for pipe flanges, and then knocks them into the flange with a hammer and then fixes them with bolts.
1. The thickness of the plate shall be dealt with. The size of ventilation ducts and pipe fittings shall be marked. The outer dimensions of rectangular ducts are calculated, and the outer dimensions of circular ducts are calculated. The thickness of the thin steel plate, zinc steel plate or aluminum plate, stainless steel plate used for the ventilation duct is generally in the range of 0.5-2mm. After unfolding, it has little effect on the size, so it can be ignored when unfolding. But for thick-walled ducts and components with special requirements, when the wall thickness is greater than 2mm, the influence of the wall thickness needs to be considered. That is, for the unfolding and blanking of circular ducts, the diameter should be calculated based on the median diameter. For rectangular ducts, the unfolding is still calculated according to the outer dimensions of the duct.
2. The key link in unfolding the blanking is to make reservations for the biting and assembly flange. When unfolding and cutting thin-plate air ducts, pipe fittings and components, it is necessary to consider the connection method of the thin plate and whether the interfaces of the tuyere, pipe fittings and components are equipped with flanges.