(1) The mold mode of automatic spiral duct machine: steel belt and fixed forming mold.
(2) Thickness of processed sheet: 0.4 to 1.2mm for galvanized sheet, 0.4 to 1.2mm for stainless steel.
(3) duct diameter of automatic spiral duct machine: 100mm to 1500mm.
(4) Processing speed of automatic spiral duct machine: 1 to 38m/min (speed can be adjusted according to the diameter of the duct).
(5) The lock seam method of the automatic spiral duct machine: the standard outer lock seam, and (the inner lock seam can be customized according to customer requirements).
(6) Cutting method of automatic spiral duct machine: the standard is sawtooth cutting (plasma cutting can be customized according to customer requirements).
(7) Total power: 14KW.
(8) The overall dimensions of the spiral duct of the automatic spiral duct machine: 3400mm*2070mm*2720mm.
Spiral duct machines have been widely used in many industries around us. Spiral ducts can be used for clean system ducts, air-conditioning ducts, industrial exhaust ducts, suction and exhaust ducts for environmental protection system, mine exhaust ducts, mine rubber ducts, the snap lock seam duct, the flat oval spiral duct etc. Spiral duct can be classified according to its purpose. It is used first for ventilation and cooling. Although a name is determined by its purpose, it can also be used elsewhere. It can also be used as drain, liquid drain and container.
Named according to the structure, the spiral duct is called a spiral lock seam thin-walled duct, which is mainly made of metal, so it is also called a spiral lock seam metal pipe. Named by material, in order to distinguish it from galvanized (iron) spiral duct, stainless steel spiral duct, aluminum spiral duct or existing stainless steel duct, it can be called an ultra-thin stainless steel pipe wound with a stainless steel strip of 0.3mm or less.
Without increasing the pressure drop, a circular duct with a diameter of 200mm in the same installation space can replace the rectangular duct with a diameter of 250mm and 150mm. Without additional installation space, flat rectangular ducts can be replaced by multiple parallel circular ducts. All things considered, circular ducts require more space than rectangular ducts in most cases.
The spiral duct machine needs to be used in conjunction with the circular bending machine, the steel angle circular rolling mill, etc. to complete other work steps required for the processing of the spiral duct. It ensures the precise appearance of the duct to be processed. Therefore, it can effectively help customers to greatly improve the competitiveness of their products, and the spiral duct machine has always been the most important equipment for round spiral ducts.