An electric shearing machine is a machine that cuts sheets in a reciprocating linear motion between one blade and another. By means of moving the upper blade and fixed lower blade, reasonable blade clearance is adapted to exert a shear force on metal plates of various thicknesses, so that the plates are broken and separated according to the required size.
Electric shearing machine
belongs to one kind of metal forming machine. Its main function is the metal processing industry. Products are widely used in aviation, light industry, metallurgy, chemical industry, construction, shipping, automobile, electric power, electrical appliances, decoration, and other industries to provide the required special machinery and sets of equipment.
After shearing, the electric shearing machine should be able to ensure the straightness and parallelism of the shearing surface of the sheared sheet and minimize the distortion of the sheet to obtain high-quality workpiece. The upper blade of the electric shearing machine is fixed on the tool holder, and the lower blade is fixed on the workbench. A support ball is installed on the worktable so that the sheet cannot be scratched when sliding on it. The rear baffle is used to locate the sheet metal, and the position is adjusted by the motor. The press cylinder is used to press the sheet to prevent the sheet from moving during shearing. The guardrail is a safety device to prevent accidents at work. The return journey usually relies on nitrogen gas, which has fast speed and small impact.
The following aspects should be paid attention to when using electric shearing machine :
1. Start the electric shearing machine for idling several cycles to ensure that under normal conditions, the sheets of different thicknesses are sheared from thin to thick. Ensure that users are familiar with the performance of the shears.
2. Different blade clearance must be adjusted for different plate thickness during trial shearing. If the clearance of the blade is not adjusted, the durability of the blade will be affected.
3. The electric shearing machine opens the pressure gauge switch during shearing and observes the oil pressure value. When shearing 12mm plate, the pressure should be less than 20MPa. This remote pressure regulating valve No9, when leaving the factory, the pressure is set to 20-22MPa. Users must abide by this regulation. They must not increase the pressure for shearing the material surface beyond the stipulation, causing damage to the machine.
4. Sound balance during operation. If there is any noise in the shears, stop and check.
5. When the electric shearing machines
are operated, the oil tank is shut down and rested when the temperature of the oil tank is raised below 60 degrees.