The duct production line is an indispensable equipment for flange production. The current duct production lines are basically fully automatic mechanical equipment. The automation of the duct production line solves the tedious manual operation and greatly facilitates the production of enterprises.
Function 1: Selecting coil material and loading material; 2-6 kinds of coil materials of different thickness or material can be selected.
Function 2: Compression and leveling; this function of the duct production line is to adjust the process before coil processing and to prevent waste.
Function 3: Punching, chamfering, and grooving; this function can complete the production of duct installation holes, avoiding the inconvenience caused by later drilling.
Function 4: Cutting off; the duct production line can separate the sheet from the coil for the next step of processing.
Function 5: Transferring; the convenient coil of the duct production line can automatically process the next procedure.
Function 6: Biting; this function of the duct production line finishes the edge-holding operation of the sheet material and makes the joint angle.
Function 7: Forming common plate flange; this function is a key step in the production of double-sided common plate flanges.
Function 8: Bending and forming; after the completion of the last process of the duct production line, the rectangular duct with a common plate flange has been formed.
The duct production line plays a great role in the production of enterprises. Therefore, its maintenance is extremely important. Although the duct production line is only processing machinery, its importance to the enterprise is similar to the importance of the automobile to us. Only after careful maintenance, the duct production line can play a large production efficiency and create more value for the enterprise.
1. It is better to choose machine lifting for transporting the duct production line. If you must use manual handling, do not use too much force to cause damage to the machine.
2. Add proper amount of lubricating oil to the transmission teeth of the duct production line regularly, which can greatly reduce the degree of wear during the operation of the machine.
3. Keep the exterior of the duct production line clean at all times and apply anti-rust grease to the exterior when not in use for a long time.
4. Frequently check the working conditions of the duct production line and correct any problems in time to prevent safety accidents.
5. Normally, the maintenance cycle of the duct production line is half a year, and the machinery and equipment are disassembled for inspection and maintenance.