1. The role of surrounding medium energy, including the role of operators, repairers and environmental conditions;
2. Internal factors related to the operation of the spiral duct machine and the work of each mechanism, such as load, vibration, temperature;
3. The latent energy accumulated in the parts of the spiral duct machine during manufacturing and assembly. These energies mainly exist in mechanical, thermal and chemical forms. When the energy reaches a certain value, the parts and components will be damaged first. It is manifested as wear, deformation, cracks, fatigue, corrosion, etc. The appearance of damage will also change the structural parameters of the spiral duct machine parts.
1. Under the same environment and conditions, it can be adjusted from low-speed exhaust to high-speed exhaust. The system design can reduce the total amount of air ducts, which is not only economical, but also space-saving.
2. Under the same conditions, full-shaped auxiliary materials (hanging keys, etc.) have simple results and a small quantity, and the cost of installation auxiliary materials is reduced by 20% to 35%.
3. The hoisting efficiency during construction is one-times that of rectangular duct.
4. Compared with the traditional rectangular air duct, the main material cost of the spiral duct is reduced by about 15%, and the plate thickness is reduced by 13-17% for the same pipe diameter. The main material cost is reduced.