The duct lock forming machine is the most basic duct production equipment. Through simple adjustment, one machine can be multi-functional, and complete the functions of joint lock seam, single flat lock seam, vertical lock seam, C-shaped insert and square elbow lock seam. There are two types of duct lock forming machines, electric and hydraulic types, and both have two working positions, one of which is for the production of single and double bones, and the other is used for joint bone compression.
(1) The circular duct mostly adopts direct socket connection or core pipe connection. In terms of core pipe connection, the core pipe is used as the intermediate connector, and two ducts are inserted at both ends of the core pipe to realize the connection, and the insertion depth is not less than 20mm. And then use the rivets or self-tapping screws to fix the duct and the connection section of core pipe, and use sealant to seal the seam tightly.
(2) The connector of the rectangular duct mostly adopts inserts, lock seams, iron spring clips, and mixed connections. The size should be accurate, the shape should be regular, and the connector should be tight.
(1) The reinforcement methods include: the reinforcement method of raising the joint height (that is, using the vertical lock seam); the periphery of the duct is reinforced with an angle steel ring; the large side of the duct is reinforced with an angle steel; the inner wall of the duct is reinforced with longitudinal ribs, and the duct steel plate is reinforced by rolling groove or pressing edge. Quality requirements for the reinforcement of ducts: the reinforcement of ducts must at least be firm, and if it is to be excellent, it needs to be neat, and the spacing of each reinforcement should be appropriate, uniform, and parallel to each other.
(2) Forms and requirements of reinforcement of ducts: the reinforcement of ducts can be in the form of corrugated bars, vertical bars, angle steel (internal and external reinforcement), flat steel (with vertical reinforcement), reinforcing bars and inner support in the duct.
(3) For the reinforcement of corrugated bars or corrugated lines, the arrangement should be regular, the interval should be uniform, and the board surface should not have obvious deformation.
(4) The reinforcement of angle steel and reinforcing bars should be arranged neatly, evenly and symmetrically, and its height should be less than or equal to the flange width of the duct. The riveting of angle steel, reinforcing bars and ducts should be firm, the interval should be uniform, and the spacing should not be greater than 220mm; the two intersections should be connected into one.
(5) The fixing of the support and the duct should be firm, and the distance between each support point or the edge or flange of the duct should be uniform, and should not be greater than 950mm.
(6) When the length of the pipe section of the medium-pressure and high-pressure flange duct corner press machine is greater than 1250mm, the duct lock forming machine should also be reinforced with a reinforcing bar. The single seam locker of the metal duct of the high-pressure system should also have reinforcement or reinforcement measures to prevent the lock seam from bursting.